To the older Japanese, the lament-like song of the baked sweet potato seller is the soundtrack of autumn and winter. From what I hear, there used to be more of them making the rounds of old Tokyo pushing a cart, but these days it seems there are only a few who drive around (yes, the carts have been replaced by small open-back vans—progress... Super potato is a cool place to visit in the electric district especially if you are into retro gaming. There's tons of games packed into this very small store but staff is friendly and prices are fair considering the condition of the cartridges (very good shape). I was able to buy two import games for a very fair price with their original boxes and instructions. The game is in great shape
Nice video of Super Potato in Akihabara NeoGAF
We are operating an Akihabara tourist information website which is called as “AKIHABARA JAPAN”. Besides Japanese, the website also has English, Chinese and Korean version. The website is designed to advertise the attractiveness of Akihabara, with shop and event information posted on it.... Super Potato Retro Game Center A visit to Akihabara would not be complete without venturing into this incredible game center dedicated to retro games from the 80s and 90s. A little difficult to locate for non-Japanese speakers, it is tucked away on a side street behind the two large Sega game centers on the 3 rd , 4 th and 5 th Floors of the Kitabayashi building.
Super Potato Chiyoda Reviews Ticket Price Timings
Sight in Tokyo Pasela Resorts (Akihabara Electric Town) Offering 7 floors of karaoke area, this karaoke bar is very well known among locals. The B1 floor is home to Bar Rhythm, a … how to know how long your mac battery will last Hot Potato When gamers go to Akihabara, they tend to make a beeline for Super Potato, merchant of fine, used retro items. However, Super Potato is a chain of game stores — a chain that didn't
Super Potato Wikipedia
Super Potato Akihabara. written by EnAble Japan October 21, 2014. Nowadays gaming stores seem to fall into a very specific mold. New and used games scattered along the walls with a few classic gems showcased in glass counters. Super Potato looks to break that mold. Perhaps one of the most retro gaming store in Japan, which is saying a lot considering Japan’s role in the industry, Super how to get a super rod in pokemon fire red Super potato is one of the top reasons to travel to Akihabara however it is notoriously difficult to find. The one thing to remember is that when you come out of the station you need to walk around the back of the station and it is a few roads away, quite close to the gundam cafe ( I have attached a map and a few photos) The building itself is
How long can it take?
Yakiimo Japanese Sweet Potato Tokyo Cheapo
- Guided Tour Of Super Potato The Ultimate Retro Gaming
- Super Potato dannychoo.com
- Super Potato Akihabara 147 Photos & 45 Reviews - Video
- Retro Games in Tokyo Akihabara Is Not Your Friend
How To Get To Super Potato Akihabara
18/09/2018 · Just got back to Australia today. My teenage son just bought a GameCube console and many extras from super potato. I took it in my carry on luggage to ensure nothing will happen to it. We just tried it and it won’t turn on. Has anyone else had similar …
- Last updated on March 2nd, 2015. Every retro gamer has heard about the Super Potato store in Akihabara, Tokyo. It’s supposed to be a great place for buying Japanese vintage video games and game related merchandise.
- Super Potato Akihabara. written by EnAble Japan October 21, 2014. Nowadays gaming stores seem to fall into a very specific mold. New and used games scattered along the walls with a few classic gems showcased in glass counters. Super Potato looks to break that mold. Perhaps one of the most retro gaming store in Japan, which is saying a lot considering Japan’s role in the industry, Super
- Super Potato (“Get your wonder soft world”、whatever the duce that is supposed to mean) is one of those shops you need to know about. Though it is located fairly centrally in Akihabara, Tokyo’s Geek Central, and has a continuous loop of tinny 8-bit music blasting from tiny speakers near the entrance and a massive billboard at 3rd floor
- The most famous of all the retro games shops in Japan, Super Potato in Akihabara has a large collection of rare games and memorabilia, but the prices may be a turn off to some.